1. How hot is the water and can I regulate the temperature?
The mineral water issues from the natural hot springs at 159-189 degrees. As the water flows into the Bath House, some is diverted into holding tanks where it cools overnight. This allows you to control the temperature of your bath while still getting the benefits of pure mineral water.
2. Do we need swimsuits or towels?
Swimsuits are not required as you are in a private tub area. Towels can be rented for $1.00 or you are welcome to bring your own towel.
3. Can I bring shampoos, soaps, bath oils?
You may bring your own toiletries. However, we ask that you refrain from bringing non-water soluable oils as they are difficult to remove from the surface of the tubs.
4. Can I drink the mineral water?
Our mineral water has not been approved for drinking by the FDA.
5. How many people can bath in one tub?
Our tubs are for individual use only.
6. Are children allowed in the tub area?
Due to the high temperatures and high mineral concentrations of the water, children under 14 are not allowed in the bath areas.
7. Is there outdoor bathing available?
At this time, we do not have the outdoor tubs available. Check with us for future plans for outdoor facilities.
8. Is bath recommended before or after massage?
This is a personal preference. There are benefits for both ways.
9. Do I need to make an appointment?
We have 8 tubs as well as 4 massage treatment rooms. Walk-ins are always welcome and accommodated by availability, although we recommend reservations during peak times. (Holidays, Weekends)
10. Can we bring in our own beverages?
You are encouraged to bring your own water. Bottled water and cold drinks are available for purchase in our Gift Shop. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited in the Bath House and on Village property.
11. What type of massage treatments are available?
Our therapists are trained in a variety of modalities. Please call for more information.